Masters Volunteer Coordinator is Amber Trudell
- All active masters are required to complete 20 volunteer hours
- All work in support of GBR whether internal or external to organization counts as volunteer hours.
- Masters Volunteer hours will be monitored and logged – please submit to Amber via email.
- Please look for volunteer opportunities to be shared via email , the GBR website and social media accounts.
Junior Team Volunteers
- Parents are encouraged to join existing board committees
- Volunteers are expected for each Regatta – Please sign up to volunteer
- Grill Master
- Grill Transport and tank fill
- Tent set up and break down
- Hospitality – Food tables
- Host a Spaghetti Dinner
- Obtain a NH Captain’s licence and help drive the boats at practice (for more information, please email Jenn)
- General Clean up days
- Look for more opportunities throughout the season.