Great Bay Rowing requires each participant to provide the following:
- Online registration with payment in full
- Swim Test Form**
- Medical Form
- USRowing Membership or Waiver
- GBR Swim Test Form (call your local public pool for time and location about swim tests, not needed for our winter program) If we have a swim form on file (from a previous season or camp), we do not need a new one. Please email Mackenzie to check if you are unsure if we have one on file.
- **If you are over 21, you may sign an ADULT Swim Form Release.
- Medical Form -this needs to be filled out each season you participate to ensure the information is current.
- For any program longer than one week and club membership, we require a Basic USRowing Membership ($7.75) with a signed USRowing online waiver. Please visit USRowing website to join or renew your membership. (memberships are for one calendar year and require renewing each year)
- Directions to Sign up with USRowing can be found HERE
- Our USRowing Membership ID is 3N7EN
- If you are participating in a Learn to Row Day or week long camp, you need to sign the this Waiver.
GBR coaches and trustees are more then happy to answer any questions you may have about the program or how to sign up. Please visit the Contact us page, send us an email.
Other Rowing Links
Regatta Central – The central listing of all regattas sanctioned by US Rowing. Trivia – did you know that Pennsylvania has the most regattas of any state in the United States.
Concept 2 – For you Erg fanatics, this is your site to not only learn more about your equipment but to compete with others via the internet.
row2k – One of the premier sources of rowing and sculling news, rowing results, rowing information, photos, etc.